Who should become member of the ICLHE Association?
At which disciplines does ICLHE aims its activities? Over the years we saw five major groups who registered for the ICLHE conferences in Maastricht:
1. Teachers and practitioners with a background in linguistics and languages for specific purposes, working already in ICLHE issues or with an ambition to do so.
2. Educationalists, curriculum planners and people with a background in education and educational sciences.
3. University staff from a wide variety of disciplines, teaching disciplinary content through another language.
4. University administrators, institutional strategists and planners, who were interested in the topic from the strategic policy and organizational side.
5. Colleagues from national and international organizations and institutions, more or less working towards similar goals.
We found the presence of these groups - and especially the interaction betweem them - extremely fruitful, and we would therefore welcome them as members of our association.
Membership is included in the conference fee for the ICLHE 2017 Conference in Copenhagen. Participants at ICLHE conferences are obliged to be members.
How to become a member?
Please contact us via e-mail info.iclhe[@]gmail.com with a request for membership. Please state your name, affiliation and contact details.
Membership for the year from 1 July to 30 June. The 2017-2018 is € 35.00 a year. A special discount applies all participants at the Copenhagen 2017 Conference as part of the conference fee. Existing members not attending the conference as well as participants at ICLHE 2015 in Brussels will be offered the same rate.