Who should become member of the ICLHE Association?
At which disciplines does ICLHE aims its activities? Over the years we saw five major groups who registered for the ICLHE conferences in Maastricht:
1. Teachers and practitioners with a background in linguistics and languages for specific purposes, working already in ICLHE issues or with an ambition to do so.
2. Educationalists, curriculum planners and people with a background in education and educational sciences.
3. University staff from a wide variety of disciplines, teaching disciplinary content through another language.
4. University administrators, institutional strategists and planners, who were interested in the topic from the strategic policy and organizational side.
5. Colleagues from national and international organizations and institutions, more or less working towards similar goals.
We found the presence of these groups - and especially the interaction betweem them - extremely fruitful, and we would therefore welcome them as members of our association.
How to become a member?
Fill out the contact form with a request for membership. Clearly state your name, organization and contact details.
We will send you a confirmation and an invoice.
After receiving payment you will get a username and a password that you need to log in.
Membership is € 35.00 a year.
There is a possibility to apply for a collective membership for up to 5 persons of the same department or institute for € 100,00 a year.
Who is already a member?
See the ICLHE Association member list